Thursday, September 22, 2011

Makan oh Makan...

Makan untuk hidup or hidup untuk makan? Well...both for me...sebab? I eat to gain energy (besides gaining weight, actually...hehehe...) and nutrition for me to move on with life activities and I live to enjoy food as well, right? So, it appears to benefit me both ways...

Since I moved to Frankfurt, ye lah kata orang, sebagai seorang Muslim, makanan di negara luar especially bukan negara Islam, akan menjadi satu cabaran as we feel difficult to find halal food. So, before ordering or buying something to eat, I have to really careful on the ingredients or what mentioned in the menu...Jadi, pilihan adalah amat terhad...itu lah hakikatnya and it seems that I am totally ok with it...tapi di sini, ada banyak Turkish restaurants...and they offer halal food...ada jugak fish restaurants...so, tidak menjadi masalah tapi kena control la sikit...at the end of the day, it's better to cook at home...kan? Hmmm...I really miss my mom's cooking: nasi ayam...ayam masak hitam...gulai ikan nyoq2...everything...

So...these are amongst my lunch menu besides Maggi bila berada di perantauan...hehehe...

shrimp salad...kenyang rupanya kalau makan benda ni saja...
sweet yogurt with berries...fresh berries...

shrimp flammkuchen...French version of pizza...very crispy...
one of my favorites: grill salmon with saute potato...

Till then, XOXO...




Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

0 comments:

Post a Comment