Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interlude

Blogging has been the increasing trend now. I see many bloggers coming out expressing their feeling, testing their writing skill...telling their stories, fairy tales or even selling products through their blog. For whatever their reason is - whether to compliment or to complain, to brag or to remind, side incomes or hobbies, I believe this could be the platform for publicity, opportunity, competition and also fraud.

I don't really like to write...as I believe I don't have the beauty of writing and completely afraid that people will complain and laugh reading my piece. I wish I could have extra hours in a day to read...as I think I am a freak who needs a total quiet environment to enable me to focus and understand...but, I think if people have their list of 10 things to do before they die, well, this is part of my list...being able to test myself writing, having to believe that I can actually write...well, who knows. Whether all or some of the stories may impact others, I'll leave it to you. 

Even me myself, I am totally inspired by the gossip girl series which the mysterious blogging girl is giving such a huge impact to those upper east siders - admire the characters - Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf, love the stories - season 4 already? why I still keep on repeating watching season 1? and crazy about the casts - Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald. Errrr...just let me try to write this time ok? I don't have the intention to cause any harm on any personal issues, this forum of mine will only be a place for me to tell my journey.

Till then, XOXO...

Check out the series updates...http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl



0 comments:

Post a Comment